General Labor Positions Open
Positions are for general labor that will be trained to work in various positions on our winding lines. This position will perform a variety of tasks including stacking and packaging tubes, putting closures in tubes, assisting operators with keeping their area clean, including returning raw materials to their proper location. You would also be tasked with helping build pallets.
Among the skills and qualifications which will be of value in this job:
- Strong math skills; able to convert fractions to decimals.
- Know how to read a tape measure.
- Ability to read a work order and interpret numbers.
- Able to pick up 50 lbs.
- Able to hang paper with assistance and understand the thicknesses of paper.
- Be able to stack tubes and package pallets according to what is on the work order.
Basic Duties and Responsibilities
Clean and maintain machine, tooling and parts to maintain equipment.
Work safely to prevent on-the-job injuries and follow all safety regulations