Patented Designs That Solve Your Packaging Problems
Our unique cardboard mailing tubes and cardboard shipping tubes will outperform any tube and closure style you’ve tried. It’s a bold statement, but one that we make with confidence! With more than 30 years in the tube manufacturing business, we’ve grappled with the toughest shipping challenges in the world, and combined creativity with methodical testing to create truly superior products:
The well-rounded solution. Our round, patented Twist-n-Pull® Mailing and Shipping Tubes have end caps that require no staples or glue — caps lock in place with a simple twist and come off with a simple twist. This unique and amazingly simple closure system is safe and secure, speeds up packaging, makes opening a breeze for the recipient, and enables tubes to be re-used. Learn more.
A new angle on efficiency. Our patented Tri-Hex® Mailing and Shipping Tubes are triangular cardboard shipping tubes, built to withstand heavy side impact. These tubes are conveyor-friendly, which helps reduce cost with many parcel shippers. Tri-Hex® is ideal for valuable merchandise, for items exposed to rough handling, when easy storage matters, and where reducing parcel shipping costs is a high priority. Learn more.
Cardboard Tube Packaging – Printing
Our packaging tubes are manufactured with Kraft cardboard in the full range of wall thicknesses. Is branding or product identification a priority? Custom-printed outer wraps and inner liners are readily available. With our customer printing, you can turn your plain mailing tubes and shipping tubes into cardboard tube packaging that expand awareness of your brand, add a touch of sophistication to your brand or product, help customers identify your products for more efficient receiving — or do all three. Set yourself apart from your competition — with our highly efficient manufacturing processes, we can supply you with printed shipping tubes or mailing tubes at a competitive cost.
We Welcome Custom Orders for Mailing and Shipping Tubes
If you need a custom size and/or printing, please contact us! Our manufacturing process is extremely nimble, and we routinely handle large and small production runs of customized round and triangular tubes.
You’ll find us easy to work with, flexible and thorough every step of the way.BUY NOW
Key Benefits of Our Patented, Innovative Packaging Tubes
The cornerstones of our cardboard tube manufacturing lineup, the Twist-n-Pull® and the Tri-Hex® Mailing and Shipping Tubes were not created out of thin air. Instead, we designed them by LISTENING to our customers and DELIVERING real solutions. Our mailing tubes and shipping tubes will:
- Reduce damage and returns
- Speed up your production
- Eliminate your production entirely if you take advantage of our fulfillment services
- Make it easier for your customers to remove contents from tubes
- Reduce inbound shipping expense
- Reduce outbound shipping expense with parcel and truckload shippers
- Streamline storage and handling
Don’t see exactly what you need? Please contact us! We are always looking for new design challenges and new ways to help you save money, speed up your packaging operation, eliminate damage and make your customers more satisfied.BUY NOW
Poster Shipping Tubes are the Best Way to Package and Mail Posters
The best way to ship a poster is in a rugged, durable poster mailing tube. Our cardboard poster tubes are engineered for toughness to withstand the demands of mailing posters domestically or internationally.
The benefits of a well-designed poster tube are hard to ignore:
- Package and ship posters and signs with confidence
- No need for packing tape thanks to our lock-in-place end caps
- Avoid bending or ripping posters when shipping
- Mail posters, artwork, and printed signage
Whether you’re an avid collector, an advertising professional, or an artist shipping your work to a buyer, our reliable poster mailing tubes will get your posters where they need to go.
Click here to learn more about our Tri-Hex® Triangle Poster Mailing Tubes, our most popular solution for shipping posters by mail.
Common Poster Mailing Mistakes:
Avoid these common mistakes when shipping a poster or printed artwork:
- Mailing a rolled-up poster in a padded envelope
- Using a poster mailing tube that is too big, causing the poster to slide around in the tube during shipping
- Shipping a poster in a thin poster tube that won’t withstand crushing or bending
- Wrapping a rubber band around a poster inside the mailing container
- Forcing a poster into a mailing tube that is too small, which makes it difficult for the recipient to remove the poster.